Over the past few years, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring has become increasingly popular with homeowners. This innovative vinyl flooring is designed to look exactly like wood, stone, or tile flooring, making it a versatile and attractive option. If you are on the fence about what type of flooring to choose for your home, here are five key benefits of LVT flooring that make it a great option:
1. Affordable. Compared to hardwood flooring, natural stone, and other types of flooring, luxury vinyl tile flooring is quite affordable. The cost per square foot is relatively low, putting it well within the budget of most homeowners.
2. Attractive. There are many different styles of vinyl flooring available. In fact, you can find it in just about any color that you can imagine. It also can be designed to look like a variety of high-end materials ranging from natural wood to stone. This makes it an attractive choice for any room in your home.
3. Installation is a breeze. Anyone who has ever tried to install hardwood, tile, or stone flooring can tell you that it is a difficult process. Oftentimes, you need specialized power tools in order to cut the pieces of flooring so that they fit within the room. Vinyl flooring, on the other hand, is much easier to install. It can be cut with a utility knife or scissors.
4. Incredibly simple to care for. One thing that sets vinyl flooring apart from other types of flooring is that it is exceptionally easy to care for. You don’t have to worry about using special cleaning products. Additionally, it won’t warp or crack if it gets wet like hardwood flooring can that is why this type of flooring is also encouraged by installers of conservatories nj based companies over wood floor. That means that you don’t really have to pamper it. Instead, you can clean it using little more than a broom, a mop, and standard cleaning products.
5. Quiet. Some floors are inherently noisy. For instance, if you have ever walked into a room that has laminate flooring wearing a pair of hard-soled shoes, you probably found yourself surrounded by loud echoes. Vinyl flooring is different. Because it is soft and flexible, it doesn’t make a lot of noise when you walk on it. This can help create a calmer, quieter living space.
LVT flooring offers these five benefits and more. If you haven’t yet checked out this type of flooring for your home, it is definitely worth a closer look.